Admission is taken on the basis of the rules set by the college:-
1) The students, who are willing to get admission in this college, have to apply in an application form.
2) Willing student s must apply within 21 days after the publication of the result of JAC. The order that will be given on those applications will be published on the college notice board.
3) The students, who send their application forms by post, must send four envelopes(9”X4”) containing the full address of the senders and postal stamps., along with the application form. Only then the information regarding admission will be sent on their address .
4) The Xerox copies of the Marks-Sheet should be enclosed with the application form.
5) The applicants must- enclose their pass-port size photograph duly attested by a responsible officer or Gazatted officer.
6) Merit is the basis of the admission. Remission is granted to the candidates belonging to SC,ST and OBC. Reservation will be determined on the basis of Reservation laws formulated by the Govt.of Jharkhand. The students, who want to await this remission, must enclose their caste-certificate issued by the concerned authority. No remission will be granted in absence of this certificate. Reservation is also granted to handicapped.
7) Any change in the subjects mentioned in the application form can be made by the order of the principal.
8) All the columns of the application form must be filled
9) Full correspondence address , Permanent address and local address must be clear.
10) Necessary Documents for Admission
(i) Original school/college-leaving certificate
(ii) Xerox copies of Marks-Sheet
(iii) Original Migration-Certificate(Except JAC)
(iv) Four Latest photographs(passport size)
(v) Original copy of admit card of last examination
(vi) Registration form
(vii) If any student has already been admitted in any college, then the transfer certificate issued by that college.
(viii) Fixed Charges(Fees)